Why join the Epworth team
Define your career with Victoria’s largest not-for-profit private hospital group.
Grow with us
Learning and development.
At Epworth, opportunities for learning and professional development are important and one of many reasons people work with us.
We provide an extensive range of educational, research and scholarship opportunities for our nurses and midwives.
Enjoy a private not-for-profit hospital work environment and access the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers.
Epworth employees can access the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers:
- up to $15,900 pre-tax annually and
- an additional $2,650 (pre-tax) for food, beverage, and holiday accommodation expenses every year.
Health and wellbeing
To care for others, we ensure your wellbeing is a priority.
Your physical and mental wellbeing is important to us. Epworth employees can purchase up to six weeks of additional annual leave each year. We also provide employees with:
- access to discounted private health insurance,
- discounted Epworth emergency department access for you and your immediate family members,
- subsidised inpatient costs,
- discounted pathology and imaging services,
- annual flu vaccinations,
- mindfulness and resilience programs and
- counselling services for you and your immediate family.
Define your future with Epworth
Your next career move may be into finance and accounting, brand and marketing, people, and culture, learning and organisational development, logistics and procurement, payroll, information technology, clinical governance, legal services, health, safety and wellbeing or executive services.
Working at Epworth, you will have access to a large range of options for career development and diversification, education, skills training, and leadership pathways.