Why join the Epworth team
Define your career with Victoria’s largest not-for-profit private hospital group.
Define your career
We understand that continuous learning and collaboration is integral to your career.
At Epworth, we offer our specialists numerous educational, leadership and professional development opportunities to develop their career.
We provide access to the largest educational scholarship program of its kind in Australia.
Enjoy a private not-for-profit hospital work environment, with the same level of government incentive.
Epworth employees can access the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers:
- up to $15,900 pre-tax annually and
- an additional $2,650 (pre-tax) for food, beverage, and holiday accommodation expenses every year.
Health and wellbeing
To care for others, we ensure your wellbeing is a top priority too.
Your physical and mental wellbeing is important to us. Epworth employees can purchase up to six weeks of additional annual leave each year. We also provide employees with:
- access to discounted private health insurance,
- discounted Epworth emergency department access for you and your immediate family members,
- subsidised inpatient costs,
- discounted pathology and imaging services,
- annual flu vaccinations,
- mindfulness and resilience programs and
- counselling services for you and your immediate family.
Define your future with Epworth
Working at Epworth, you will have access to a large range of options for career development and diversification, education, skills training, and leadership pathways.