Joining our Peri-operative Nurse Program, you will be welcomed into an environment that cares for its people. This full-time or part-time 12-month specialty program, provides you a graduate opportunity to enter into one of the most employable disciplines in nursing.
You’ll be exposed to a multitude of different procedures every day. Working in one of 50 operating theatres, you will work alongside a team of highly renowned specialist surgeons. Offering rotations in either:
- Scrub / scout area
- Post anaesthetic care unit
A multi-tiered approach to your support sees you have access to a designated onsite graduate coordinator, educators, preceptors and clinical specialists who will be available to answer your questions and connect you with other people across Epworth.
This program aims to facilitate an increase in your knowledge and skills to perform well in an area of high complexity and to feel confident, competent and valued. To support you further, this program includes a structured theory component, including five development days to share learnings.
Join our graduate program!
- Permanent / part time / full-time
- Individually tailored 12-month program
- Consolidate your clinical skills in a caring and supportive environment
- Discounted private health insurance
- Ongoing employment opportunities when you complete your program
- Epworth Eastern (Box Hill)
- Epworth Freemasons - Albert Street (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Freemasons - Victoria Parade (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Geelong
- Epworth Richmond
Before starting the graduate program, you will need:
- To be on-track to successfully complete your nursing degree (Bachelors or Masters)
- To anticipate being granted AHPRA registration prior to program commencement date
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency; New Zealand Citizenship OR anticipate having a working visa with unrestricted rights to work in Australia on a part-time contract
- Please note Epworth HealthCare is NOT part of the PMCV match process
How to apply:
Applications for the 2024 program are now closed.