Services and clinics
The following services accept referrals directly to the clinic.
- Emergency - Phone: 03 9506 3000
- 62 Erin Street
- Operating hours: Open 24 hours and patients can self-refer.
- Expenses: Some out of pocket expenses apply
- At Epworth Eastern: 03 8807 7265 (Cardiac Nurse Manager)
- At Epworth Richmond: 03 9426 6690
- Form: Epworth Richmond non-invasive cardiac (NICU) referral form (PDF, 32KB)
- Phone: 1300 46 REHAB
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: Digital referral form (PDF, 40KB)
- Hospital transfer: To arrange for the Epworth Rehabilitation External Assessment Team to visit your hospital, please call: 0418 361 788
Epworth Clinic (Mental Health services)
- Intake coordinator: 03 9805 4338
- Special requirements apply to referrals to Epworth Clinic. Please contact to us discuss.
Radiology (Provided by Epworth Medical Imaging)
- Phone: 03 9483 3377 for appointments or to order referral pads
- Phone: 1800 77 99 77 for access to online web images
- Form: Epworth Medical Imaging radiology request (PDF, 59KB)
- Located at Epworth Freemasons and Epworth Camberwell. Some services, such as full body composition scans and bone density tests, do not require a referral.
- Form: Endoscopy referral form (PDF, 119KB)
- Once the form is received via fax, Epworth will contact the patient to arrange an appointment.
- At Epworth Eastern: 03 9890 0889
- At Epworth Freemasons: 03 9418 0074
- At Epworth Richmond: 03 9429 2222
- Services are provided by Epworth Pathology, in partnership with Melbourne Pathology
Lung cancer (Eastern Thoracic Oncology Service)
- Phone: 0407 849 579
- Form: EThOS referral form (PDF, 147KB)
- Specialist: Refer to an EThOS doctor
- Phone or fax referrals will be assessed by our dedicated EThOS nurse and triaged to the most appropriate team member
- At Epworth Cliveden: 03 9419 1166
- At Epworth Eastern: 1800 099 879
- Eastern Breast Service referral form (PDF, 43KB)
- At Epworth Freemasons: 03 9418 8162
- At Epworth Richmond: 03 9421 4218