If you choose to breastfeed your baby, rest assured that our midwives are here to support you and your baby learn this new skill. If you need additional support, then one of our highly skilled lactation consultants will be able to help with a personal consultation.
They can help with issues including:
- Understanding baby cues
- Positioning and attachment
- Over or under supply
- Feeding twins
Once you go home, you will still have the option of a follow up consultation with an Epworth lactation consultant.
If you have any breastfeeding concerns or you would like to book a consultation, please contact our breastfeeding clinic.
03 9418 8310
03 5271 8322
Planning for your pregnancy
Trimester 1 - Starting well
- Am I pregnant?
- Ask an Epworth Midwife
- Your due date
- Feeling queasy
- Taking care of you in trimester 1
Trimester 2 - Midway check-in
- Your second trimester
- Monitoring your pregnancy
- Baby movement
- Maternity education classes
- Dealing with aches and pains
- Staying active during pregnancy
- Taking care of you in trimester 2
Trimester 3 - The big day
- Will COVID affect your birth?
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- Your birth plan
- Your support team
- Getting ready to come to hospital
- Gen V research at Epworth
- Welcome to the world gift box