Title: Could it be lung caner? What do I do next? Update in the management of lung cancer
Speakers: A/Prof Rachel Wong, Medical Oncologist and Dr Jazmin Eckhaus, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Date: Tuesday 28 February, 2023
Time: 7.00pm – 8.15pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentations with Q&A
Early stage (and a significant number of advanced stage) lung cancers require a multi-disciplinary approach to management. This session will familiarise GPs with the Optimal Care Pathway for people with lung cancer, highlighting their role in diagnosing lung cancer and supporting patients with a diagnosis of lung cancer. Using a case study it will give an overview of some of the current management approaches to lung cancer.
- Outline the signs and symptoms patients with lung cancer may present with
- Identify initial diagnostic “work up” tests to perform when referring to specialists
- Explain routine follow-up/surveillance of patients treated for early stage lung cancer
RACGP / ACRRM
- Submitted for Accreditation: Educational Activities (EA) 1HR
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.