Partnering in the planning and delivery of our services
We encourage our consumers to have a voice in how our services are provided and how they can be improved. Get involved by becoming a consumer advisor.
Consumer advisors are an important way for Epworth HealthCare to improve how we deliver our services. We are seeking consumers to volunteer and partner with us on the planning, design and evaluation of our services. Your unique experience, knowledge and ideas will be used to improve the delivery of care at Epworth.
Who are we looking for?
- are able to provide patient, carer and/or community perspectives, not just their own personal experience
- have a lived experience of our service, either as a patient, family member or carer
- are passionate and committed to improving quality and safe care
- have well developed communication skills
- are able to confidently interact positively with health professionals
- 18 years of age or over
What is involved?
- as a consumer advisor, you will participate in discussions to improve the services we provide at Epworth. This could include being a member on a committee, or reviewing how we do things
- once we know your passions, interests and expertise; we will match you with the opportunities that are available
How to apply
Apply for a position as a consumer advisor.
Please contact our clinical services team on 03 9426 8871 or via [email protected]
Consumer Advisory Committee
One important way that Consumer Advisors are involved at Epworth HealthCare is through our Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC).