Why join the Epworth team
Grow with us
Learning and development.
At Epworth, opportunities for learning and professional development are important and one of many reasons people work with us.
We provide an extensive range of educational, research and scholarship opportunities for our nurses and midwives.
Enjoy a private not-for-profit hospital work environment and access the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers.
- up to $15,900 pre-tax annually and
- an additional $2,650 (pre-tax) for food, beverage, and holiday accommodation expenses every year.
Health and wellbeing
To care for others, we ensure your wellbeing is a priority.
Your physical and mental wellbeing is important to us.
Epworth employees can purchase up to six weeks of additional annual leave each year. We also provide employees with:
- access to discounted private health insurance,
- discounted Epworth emergency department access for you and your immediate family members,
- subsidised inpatient costs,
- discounted pathology and imaging services,
- annual flu vaccinations,
- mindfulness and resilience programs and
- counselling services for you and your immediate family.
Imagine the possibilities of living in Melbourne or Geelong.
To deliver the best patient experience, we need to work with the best.
If you’re looking to relocate from interstate or from overseas, Epworth can support successful candidates with generous relocation assistance. From flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond to removalist costs; our reimbursement scheme can support your new career with Epworth.