In this section:
Information sessions and hospital tours
Register for our information sessions and hospital tours to learn about the exciting opportunities available to our Graduate Nurses and Midwives. Meet our graduate support team and some of our current graduate nurses and midwives.
Why choose Epworth?
At Epworth, we care. We care about our patients and about our people. We care about career development and progression and nurturing potential. We care about innovating; staying ahead of the field. And we care about giving all our people the support and flexibility they need to thrive in our growing, fast-paced and ever-changing organisation.
Top 5 reasons to join Epworth:
- We are Victoria’s largest not-for-profit private hospital group.
- We are renowned for excellence in diagnosis, treatment, care and rehabilitation.
- We embrace the latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer treatments and services to patients.
- We care for our patients throughout their lifespan across more than 40 specialty areas.
- We invest all surplus funds into services, research, education and facilities.
Creating a career as a Graduate
As a recent or soon-to-be graduate, you may know exactly where you want your career to go, or you might still be exploring the possibilities. Choosing to work at Epworth provides you with endless opportunities to define your career. Working with Epworth you can transition to high levels of independence and strive for excellence in your clinical practice.
Nine out of ten Graduate Nurses continue working with Epworth once they’ve completed their graduate programs. We put this down to the support, work experience and education you receive as part of the program.
Focusing on acute care and rehabilitation, you’ll find yourself experiencing:
- An extensive orientation to set you up for success
- Various rotations across your 12-month program or 18-month program
- A structured and challenging clinical learning environment that’s supportive and filled with variety
- Development opportunities throughout your program including structured development days, self-directed sessions, and simulations
- Additional education programs including in-services, workshops, seminars and clinical simulations
- Ongoing collaboration with education and clinical staff to help shape your experience
- A sense of belonging through collegiality and shared values
Epworth Graduate Programs – Together we can achieve your best
Our grads are provided with amazing support from the whole team and have so many exciting career pathway options at Epworth.
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on social media for updates on the Graduate Program: